RSS

terça-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2007

It`s time to say goodbye, last post in NZ

"Feelings, nothing more than feelings"

The sentece above is extracted from a song that passed by my mind some moments before because I`m in the airport writing my last post in NZ.
There are a mess of them and all happening at the same time.
Happiness for knowing this wonderful country, its nature and friendly people.
Some sadness for leaving worldwide friendships I made here.
Proudness for learning how to use `to be` verb in both present and future tenses :-)
Frustration because there is no time enough to learn using it in past tense :-(
Thankfulness to people, in Brazil and New Zealand, who helped me in many different ways and made this journey be possible :-)
I could write a big post but if I do it I`ll miss my flight .... hmmm!!! why not ? :-)

Thanks New Zealand and I hope to be back

Goodbye :-)

Lauro

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Lauro disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.