RSS

quinta-feira, 19 de maio de 2011

Back to Bohemia

Fortunately it's not the beer because I've never left her :-)
Also fortunately my workmate has gone so the weather at Prague was fine but I don't know how the weather is in Brasília :-) there are no arguments against facts.



There was no time enough to know all Bohemia so on the way back there is another chance to look at some of them. For example Franz Kafka at Prague.
For people who have had problems in father's relationships I recommend Letter to his father.
Also I do for those ones that are lucky for not having them  :-)
For living writter I haven't found any monument but I suggest you The Unbearable lightness of being ... the book... the book not the movie unless you are a fan of Juliette Binoche or perhaps Daniel Day Lewis.

Nenhum comentário: