RSS

quinta-feira, 29 de outubro de 2015

Umhlanga or Mhlanga

After lots of attempts I have got how to speak its name or the locals gave up teaching me :-)
I guess this village was named before the background song was recorded... cannot you hear it ?.... no ? poor jailed person :-)... because starving africans just ate the `U` letter :-) so try speak Mhlanga

On the streets take much care with your food due to pilas which means thieves of food in afrikaner .... therefore starving remains at Africa ...and others places too :-)

So stop wasting time and go to the beach where there is a lighthouse in maintenance

also a paved pathway beside the beach

but you might choose the golden and boiling sand


There is a choice I am making
I am saving my own feet :-)


Tired of walking ?
Taste some beer

At Two Oceans

where kids are welcome it does not matter what age they are

3 comentários:

reverie disse...

gostei dos macaquinhos.
que tal a comida da região, é boa?

Lauro disse...

o meu padrão gastronômico aceita qualquer coisa.... algo parecido com os macaquinhos :-)

reverie disse...

hahahaha..