RSS

sexta-feira, 21 de novembro de 2008

I hate cell phone :-(

By trusting in Diva's touristic tip I moved south to Bariloche but badly surprised I travelled beside an old couple with the ubiquitous mobile :-( and it kept ringing all the time and once... twice... uncountable times the same answer. Why the telecom enterprise doen't sell a service in which the message is recorded and then it can be broadcast to all the relatives ?
But last and now worst after stopping ringing the old man started snoring ... neighbours keep bothering me :-(

So I arrived tired and took a quick picture from the civic centre but from tomorrow on I'll try to get better ones.... if weather and mood permit .... brrrrr!!!


Late, last but not least I recommend Malbec from Mendoza because it's good for memory.... delayed memory :-)

Nenhum comentário: