RSS

domingo, 7 de dezembro de 2008

At the end of the world

Has somebody ever sent you to the end of the world ?
If you get the challenge then take your patientness because you'll use it a lot :-)
The bus was scheduled at 9a.m. but when it was half past 9 I asked to the bus office girl about the delay and she replied me:
- un ratito
that literally translated to english:
- one little mouse
which means:
- just a moment
The bus departed at 11a.m. then the correct girl's answer should be:
- un ratón .... or one big mouse :-)

After running about 2 hours it stopped for about 3 hours on the road. By this time I gave up to understand the reason and followed the former brazilian minister advertisement ...
- I just relaxed and enjoyed myself :-)

Then boring border burocracy we crossed Strait of Magellan that is in Chile and arrived at Tierra del Fuego which means something like "Land of Fire".



We reached Ushuaia at 4a.m. or 7 hours later and below a picture of the bus station about one hour after.

From now on I'll try to understand why some .... perhaps many people wants to send me to the end of the world :-) and I'll tell you later.

Um comentário:

Lauro disse...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2a_KLqJzG9/?igsh=czU5MGloYWl4Znpn