RSS

quarta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2008

The day after

Due to the day before I decided to hike a shorter track and put myself on the way to Laguna Capri.
During the track I met condor looking for food... better it was not me :-)


Going forward I saw a sign with 2 directions and, sure, the shorter was choosen and took a picture from there

I turned back to the sign and started the another way when I found a second sign with an 'U' designed in it and understood as a walk around the lake but after walking about one hour I was almost giving up when I saw another sign but .... suprisingly it was the first sign .... shit ! I walked in circle... shit !
Again I took the same way but this time I didn't make the same mistake and reached the lake :-)

After resting for a while I came back but no more shit at all... just 'p* que o p*' and the higher I spoke it more relaxed I became :-)
When I was coming back .... suprise.... shit ! shit ! and more shit!! to the humankind :-(
We don't deserve it ...


or do we ? :-)

Nenhum comentário: