RSS

terça-feira, 14 de maio de 2013

Back to the root

Okayama is on the way to Hiroshima from Tokyo.

There is a nice garden



with ponds and some fishes waiting for food

If you get tired of walking you can refresh your feet

but in order to not make the fishes' water dirty I exchanged it by a beer :-)

Were my feet fresh ? Not at all by my soul was :-)
Also close to the garden is Okayama castle

that can be reached just by crossing a bridge


And Okayama is also my dad's hometown who taught me much .... not with words but with examples... miss much him even after almost 30 years :-(

So ... Did I find it ? (10) I still haven't found what I'm looking for (U2) ...no there is also my mother side :-)

2 comentários:

reverie disse...

muito lindo!
agora, um monte de peixes "bicando" seu pé... deve dar uma agonia, não? :-)

Lauro disse...

não dá agonia porque a parte para 'refrescar' os pés fica separada deles... fisicamente mas tudo está conectado... então, na dúvida, optei pela cerveja :-)