RSS

quarta-feira, 23 de setembro de 2009

Before being dependent of Coco Espumante...

... it's better get out :-)

But not before tasting Donana which is another Marcelo's tip... hmmm!!!.... until now I don't know how a candango knows lots of Bahia. This place is located at Brotas neighborhood and it's not so visible maybe only some easy riders know but from now on me and you :-)
Most of times I'm alergic to seafood but I tasted shrimp at tapioca but I don't know how to translate tapioca so you should find it out by yourself :-) and pay attention at the empty glass on the back ... no alcohol at all :-)

Finally, a stop at Mercado Modelo to buy a Bahia icon ... a turtle ... at least I guess so :-) Don't you know why ??? My king... I'm so tired to explain then come here and discover it by yourself :-)
The next stop will be Mangue Seco where I'm not sure if there is internet so if no more new posts it's due to this.

Nenhum comentário: