RSS

segunda-feira, 14 de setembro de 2009

A day off

With my feet hurting of hiking day after day I decided to take a day off just for wandering as the times goes by :-)

But please don't imagine it was an easy day because I should wash the dirty clothes, check my bank account, search for friends' email to borrow some money.... hey... hey, don't delete your messages :-)

Let me start by writing about the Casa da Geléia which is the hostel I was and where you can eat a breakfast with many kinds of jam together with the birds but I didn't take a picture of them because today I'm off then you should try by yourself :-)


During the day most activities are outside of the city so there aren't many people on the streets


But when you arrive starving at night there are some options to dinner at Rua das Pedras (Stones street)



If you want a dessert there is Pavê & Comê whose sounds means 'To see and to eat'



Finally, because I didn't trip up on any diamond, my next stop is Morro de São Paulo, see you later

Nenhum comentário: