RSS

quinta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2009

A journey to Mangue Seco

The post's title is just because it's not easy to reach Mangue Seco... at least for a independent tourist :-)

From Salvador, I took a bus to Indiaroba (about 5 hours) and suprisingly there is no bus to Pontal...so I hire a taxi to leave me at Pontal port. But the locals said me if I arrived later the price could be double.


After that I waited for a while waiting for other people to share a boat with me but now is low season then nobody appeared. Then I opened my guide and I called to Pousada Suruby that sent a boat to pick me up :-) and Real river was sailed.


Tired due to the hard journey I rest with the foot on the top :-) ....


....in order to save energy to climb up sand dune and enjoyed one of the most beatifull sunset I've seen


Nenhum comentário: