RSS

sábado, 24 de março de 2012

Bycicle Diaries, the return

But this turn at Caribbean coast, more precisely at Cahuita which doesn't have a beach at city center

Some meters or kilometers to...to... north because now I'm at east coast, there is Playa Negra with black-sand beach, of course :-)
The doubt about meters or kilometers is due to to I didn't know how long I've ridden my bicycle. Don't you believe ? Look at the ubiquitous black backpack :-)

Finally, for energy replacement I recommend fresh coconut sauce shrimp at restaurant La Fé . And I assure it was fresh because if it wasn't I wouldn't be writting this post :-)

Is it all ? No, what else a man can desire beyond shadow, fresh water, hammock, wi-fi, ....hmmmm!!! without answering is safer :-)
I went to request my tico citizenship :-)

5 comentários:

Denise disse...

Menino.. salivei. Eu quero!

Lauro disse...

quer o quê ? camarão, sombra, água fresca, rede, wi-fi, .... :-)

Denise disse...

a princípio.. o camarão. água fresca? e a cerveja geladinha, cadê?

Lauro disse...

o camarão não aguenta o transporte portanto só pessoalmente no restaurante, quanto à água fresca, é a piscina que não saiu na foto porque estava na rede e em relação à
cerveja está no post de hoje (25/mar). Saúde!!! :-)

Denise disse...

Saúde!! ;)