RSS

sexta-feira, 23 de março de 2012

Where am I ?

I've read and also experienced by myself that signage is rare in Costa Rica but in Alajuela the first and only street sign I found was
So clear, it means Calle 7 :-)

Even the inhabitants aren't sure about the street name. For example I asked to a woman who was sweeping  the balcony:
What is this street ? Calle 7 or Calle 9 ?
Trust me she answered me after wavering and without  any confidence: Calle 7. Ok, she is over 60 years old but it doesn't matter because another girl (about 30 years old) who was walking in the same street didn't know!!!

Is it all ? No, the houses also don't have any id !!!


Fortunately, I know where I am now. Cheers !!! :-)

3 comentários:

Denise disse...

Menino, só faltou um boné para eu passar batida. Vc está parecendo um do local. Mais um pouco e vai perder os traços nipônicos. Tá que é um bronze só. :-) Tá com uma cara ótima.
Vai voltar mesmo?

Lauro disse...

Por supuesto :-)

Lauro disse...

quanto a parecer com um local é o bom e velho mimetismo :-)