RSS

segunda-feira, 9 de novembro de 2015

A cheap tourist guide


I hired a cheap tourist guide in Dubai because he runs with beer :-)

(Un)fortunately beer is zero alcohol around here


So starting from Bastakiya neighborhood


walking around the narrow streets


and rest for a while

Search for the grand mosque to find yourself


Go to Dubai museum to look at the development of Dubai




Run away from the sellers at Bur Dubai souk


before reaching Abra station

take an abra


and cross the creek


to reach Deira where it is Gold souk a heaven for jewelry`s lovers and a hell for others :-)



Close it is perfume souk

But some stores close some hours at afternoon for lunching and praying


Then back to Bur Dubai again

to let the cheap guide rest a little :-)



4 comentários:

reverie disse...

hahaha adorei a vestimenta. ficou ótimo. ficou guapo.
zero álcool? hummm.. maldade.

Lauro disse...

por isso (zero alcool) que o guia barato funcionou :-)

Anônimo disse...

Hello Lauro
You should have taken some Black Label beer with you
Kind regards
Tony, Vanessa and Charlotte

Charlotte sleeps with her "bone" in her bed.

Lauro disse...

I have read about this subject but to be honest I did not believe until I put myself with it :-(
But today I drank some wine glasses so I do not know why some stores buy alcoholic beverages and others no
Also I am glad that bone is useful :-)