RSS

sábado, 7 de novembro de 2015

Back to Jozi...

... when the money gets tight. By the way, may you lend me $ome ?

wait...wait...wait...

With some rands at hands I will try to do my best... poem at least ... and cheap of course :-)

Only with my soul clean I went to the laundry and asked: How much time will it take ?
and the answer: 3 hours....???? Should I trust ? hmmmm!!!

Anyway without option I let them and started wandering about its name…Pressed in time or Pressed out time :-)


By taking the gautrain to Sandton at Mandela Square


where the apartheid remains but instead of the skin color it is the wheel that defines the groups that means
lots of entrances for people with wheels and…

… just one for people without wheels :-(


The worst was coming because beyond me Banco do Brasil also hates friends and relatives because my credit card did not work at all and things keep black


So friends and relatives all you have got is belt…. belt a lot :-)

2 comentários:

reverie disse...

mochila pronta? roupas limpas?
btw.. boa viagem!

Lauro disse...

pressed in time..... merci ! :-)