RSS

segunda-feira, 2 de novembro de 2015

Wilderness

This turn I eat two letters because Wildness fits better for a left-sided driver run a right-sided car :-)

 I changed my mind and also route due to Banco do Brasil which a friend of mine said it loves me…..but I did not  agree because when it gets the borrow money back looks like taking my skin out :-)

So I changed Kruger Park by the rainy  garden route  :-(



And choosing Wilderness as a base point with some traps on the way :-)

So beyond shopping and eating what else can I do ?

drinking of course :-)


By using Garfield`s wisdom: a rainy day lazing is better than a sunny day at work :-)

2 comentários:

reverie disse...

chá?! hummmm.. o que houve com vc? hehehe

Lauro disse...

chuva... casca de banana.... direção inglesa....até ganhar confiança vai ser zero álcool