RSS

segunda-feira, 28 de maio de 2018

Peterhof

Considered the Russian Versailles




it can be reached by taking a "Meteor boat" just behind Hermitage museum at Neva river




and arrive at Lower park

with fountains


squirrel getting away from amateur video maker and child :-)


The Grand Palace can be visited by who faces the queue :-)



Another cheaper way to reach it is by bus along a park with dogs playing


and then stop at the beautiful Avtovo station one of the most beautiful of Russia

where, I guess, a mom and grandma forgot the child inside the bus.
Unfortunately my camera was not ready to register the desperate bus charger calling for them with the crying child in her arms. Incredible !!!... below both walking and the child at left.


For not doing the same with my grandson Turing I put some fuel on my mind :-)

2 comentários:

reverie disse...

Muito lindo!

Telma disse...

Achei que tinha perdido a parte do neto...hahahaha

Muito bonito e chique este lugar.