RSS

quinta-feira, 10 de maio de 2018

The beginning and ending of 2018 World Cup

The first and last games of 2018 World Cup will be at Luzhniki Stadium and my bets for them are:

1) Russia 1 x 0 Saudi Arabia even with the hilarious Russian goalkeeper :-)
2) I will write the final game score down at 6 p.m. of July 13th according to the rule

While the games do not start let me give some tips to arrive at the stadium by taking SokoInicheskaya line, get off at Vorobyovy Gory station   from where you get a view of it.


just beside the river

At the station exit turn left to be in front of the Luzhniki Olympic Complex entrance


But it is not allowed for visiting inside so some pictures from outside



and other from the bridge over untroubled water :-)

The stopwatch is counting down


while Zabivaka plays

 So I recommend a troika card to move around Moscow


Finally, it was my last work covering world cup 2018 stadiums because time does not stop and rublos were flushing down ... unless the big boss let me stay more and also send some sponsor even in R$  currency :-)

Nenhum comentário: