RSS

quarta-feira, 23 de maio de 2018

Sweden x Korea Republic

At Nizhny Novgorod stadium this match will be played and I will not write my bet while I do not receive the report from a Sweden agent who was seen disguised as a Spanish language student at Latin America but in fact collecting information for the Sweden big data :-)


But while I do not receive the complete report I am at Nizhny Novgorod where beyond the welcome

it is well signaled to reach the stadium

starting from the metro station

which is located just after or before crossing the bridge depending on where you are :-)

And here is the stadium together with a cathedral


... only the stadium


and only the cathedral

And FIFA fanfest keeps at work 7 x 24



On the other hand my Kazan tatar handyman gave up helping me after being victim of bullying and has been seen going up and down on the stairs (560 steps from bottom to top) in order to burn some fatness :-)


but at my own risk I will keep trying to do the best because the stopwatch keeps counting down


Nenhum comentário: