RSS

quarta-feira, 3 de abril de 2013

Beyond sushi and sashimi

A friend of mine asked if I had been fallen in love with japanese food and the answer was beyond the food.

But let me concentrate only about food :-)

In Kyoto, a nice option for breakfast and I recommend Malebranche at Kyoto station, which is usefull for those that are arriving at morning, and its staff is friendly.

Also there is brazilian song at background at least it was when I was there.

For kaiseki there are good option also at Kyoto station on the 11th floor where the night view is fantastic.


For tempura, an option also recommend by Clinton is Ten-Ichi

Fortunately, Monica wasn't there when I took the pictures :-)

2 comentários:

reverie disse...

já bateu a saudade de um arroz com feijão? hehehe..

Lauro disse...

comi ontem..... e com hashi.... depois mostro o produto final...a tigela..... a tigela.... hehehe! a gente quer diversão e arte..... bota arte nisso...