RSS

segunda-feira, 8 de abril de 2013

Security


I haven't been worried about this subject ..... until now. For example I take my wallet at back and surely I don't do the same in Brazil.

Why did I write about this ? Because as last week I went to wash and dry dirty clothes and I was surprised when I arrived at that laundry place because there wasn't anyone like today but I brought my camera with me otherwise you wouldn't believe in me. Look at my backpack and the laundry only.... that's I call self business :-)

(problems with reading memory card so pictures just after solving). Solved :-)

So if no worry about security, there is space to worry about earthquake, missile....or reading memory card :-)


As the problem is over I'll try to explain with pictures. So after turning on the laundry machine just by putting coins in it, I made a walk around Nishi Hongan-Ji which is just beside the laundry service.

Was I worry about my clothes ? Not at all :-)

Nenhum comentário: