RSS

sábado, 27 de abril de 2013

Tony Wheeler

who is cofounder of Lonely Planet wrote

"All you've got to do is decide to go and the hardest part is over"

And I agree so here I am at Seoul and I'll start with a transportation tip. Buy a T-Money card to move around the city.

Was it easy to get one ? no.... at least for me :-)

Was it funny ? surely.... for korean people :-)

So I went to Seoul station to get one... buy one... 2500 KRW per card and I made a charge of 10000 KRW and it was enough until now. Another tip: get a map of the subway's lines.

Also I went to Cheong Gye Cheon

to walk 5.8 kms... and of course 5.8kms back... or 11.6 kms with only half liter.... really low consumption :-)

Gun bae :-)

2 comentários:

reverie disse...

bonito lugar. agora me fale sobre a Max. que tal?

Lauro disse...

boa...mas a suntory é melhor … :-)