RSS

terça-feira, 23 de abril de 2013

Zamami's beaches

The beaches at Zamami aren't so easy to reach as in Aka but not easy doesn't mean hard :-)

One of them is Furuzamami




whose water color I was not able to get 




So I'll try to describe

It starts from transparent then changes to light green, a little strong green, dark from the reefs, and blue.


I gave up :-)

Another beach is Ama that is good for children because it's shallow water



Close to Ama beach is Unajinosachi observatory



to enjoy the sunset but bring light and warm clothes that unfortunately I didn't so 2 more mistakes in my endless list :-)




4 comentários:

reverie disse...

deslumbrante!

Lauro disse...

isso porque você usou só a visão :-) quero ver você usar o tato para sentir a água gelaaaaada :-)

reverie disse...

:-)

reverie disse...

:-)