RSS

terça-feira, 2 de abril de 2013

Ni-hon-go ha-ki-ri sha-be-ri-ma-su....

... that means You speak japanese correctly and I heard it after buying a ticket to get in at Isui-en, one of Nara's garden. And you can trust on me because Fool's day was yesterday :-)


This was the good side of the story, the bad one was I got paper written in japanese and I couldn't face her again to exchange by an english one :-(

So I let my self confidence aside and put myself on the way to  Great Buda and I stayed at his side to take a picture.

Could you compare my size with his one ? No, ok I'll do some fuel replacement

At first I tried to eat noodle in an italian way with hashi....add it to my endless mistakes list :-)
If in Rome dress yourself like romans, in Japan eat noodle like japanese that means slurp :-)

On the way at some shrine there were girls drawing and weting cards to fix them later. It looked like some kind of  request to God but I choose not start asking in japanese again.... at least for today :-)

On the path there were deers waiting for shika-sembei

Um comentário:

Lauro disse...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2M15bUPmPi/?igsh=MWJvcmxtbzN6MWoyNg==